Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Do We Still Call It The Big Apple

My mom and I took our first official girl's trip. It was my first time every visiting "The Big Apple" and I had a list that was wayyyy too unrealistic for our 4 days in the city.

We did pretty well with the help of our dear friend and native, Marcy, who took us to some places I never would have found on my own! LOVE YOU MARCY!

I had such an amazing time! We had the best italian food i've ever eaten, I had lox and bagel for the first time, we went to the Bronx Zoo (!!!), we did Sunday brunch, we wandered around the park, pretended we lived in SOHO, ate cronuts and macaroons, I even hailed a NYC cab by myself!

I can't wait to go back! I knocked a lot off of my list but put probably just as many things on it so... Isn't that how it goes! lol





































Here's to the first of many girl's trips! ♥  




No comments:

Post a Comment