Monday, November 28, 2016

From The Hip

We had some photos done with From The Hip Photography and I am just so pleased with how they turned out! Keaton and I are super awkward (especially Keaton, let's be honest) so I was so nervous about being in front of the camera but Greta did such an amazing job!

I've been stalking Greta's photography for a while so I was so excited to actually book some time with her!

Keaton and I haven't had family photos done since our wedding...five (and a half) years ago. So it was time. And it was worth the wait! Here are a few of my favorites :)









If you're in the Atlanta area and looking for a photographer I can't stress how badly you need to check out From the Hip!! She's totally rad and will make you look better than you thought you could lol

Check her out here!
http://fromthehipatlanta.photoshelter.com/index

Thanks for taking the time to look at our mugs!
Hope you all have a killer week!


1 comment:

  1. ALEX. seriously, so good and dreamy. you are beautiful and extremely photogenic!

    ReplyDelete