Sunday, April 7, 2019

Palm Springs

Hello beautiful friends!

Keaton, Justin, Rachel, and I have an unofficial annual tradition to take a trip together and this year we headed to Joshua Tree, CA. I'm going to share more about Joshua Tree soon BUT today I wanted to share a little from our days in Palm Springs.

Palm Springs is just...wow. We only got a taste and I'm already planning a trip to go back (later this year!!!) and really explore the city.

Pools, fruity drinks, midcentury modern everything- what's not to love!?

We pretty much followed all of the A Beautiful Mess recommendations since we had a limited amount of time and,  y'all, we were not disappointed. I could try to write my own Palm Springs travel guide but it'd really just be a poor version of theirs...lol so I'll spare you that!

We did end up getting into town at the end of Modernism Week so we made it to the yard sale, stopped by the West Elm house, and took advantage of the free museum admission

*thumbs up-high five*

























The Moorten Botanical Garden is a MUST. You may have noticed that Joanna Gaines was there last month, so... it's officially the place to be. 






The Saguaro Hotel has the dreamiest pool that you can hang at for free (there's a whole list of free pools in Palm Springs). If you don't sit by a pool in Palm Springs, you did it wrong...  


This little oasis in the high desert is such a gem and I seriously can't wait to go back!! 
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet! More to come from our Joshua Tree trip. 

Cheers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment