Monday, February 12, 2018

Walks in the Woods

I really enjoy my job and I realize not a lot of people can say that. One part I find especially rewarding is when I get to show others what we're doing on the ground.

I love watching people experience nature.

As I mentioned before, I'm trying to pick up my camera more this year and that includes photographing my work more! Why wouldn't I, really. I get to work in some of the most beautiful biodiverse ecosystems in the world!

So here are some photos from a rainy day in the Raccoon Creek watershed. Raccoon Creek is unique because the biodiversity is off the charts, most of the watershed is in protected land, and it's still technically in the Atlanta Metro.

Any day I get to spend in Raccoon Creek is a privilege.



 



























No comments:

Post a Comment