Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Field Work

Y'all.

I LOVE my job.

I've been working full time for The Nature Conservancy for almost a year! I wanted to share some photos from random field days here and there. I'm still a little nervous to take my camera in the field with me, just because you never really know what to expect! It could be a really easy, chill day on the river, or you could flip your boat trying to save an elementary school kid from losing their lunch... you just never know! So most of these photos were taken on my phone (in a Lifeproof case, which is a total necessity these days).


This photo was actually sent to me by a local teacher. I'm showing off a federally endangered Etowah Darter.









 



If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen a few of these before. But I wanted to share some of the awesome ways I've been getting to spend my work days!

As always, thanks for taking an interest in my weird life!
Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment