Thursday, October 6, 2016

Flo Rida

It's no secret here that I am mildly obsessed with being at the ocean.

Exhibit A:

I recently had some training I had to attend in Gainesville, Fl (wildland firefighter training to be exact!). Gainesville is about an hour from Cedar Key, Florida so just about every day after I spent all day in class we would pack up and head for the beach! We would only have about 2 hours of daylight but it was 100% worth it.

Ocean sunsets are completely unrivaled (although a Great Plains sunset comes closest). 
So...here are too many photos of ocean sunsets... 




 The local cats seemed well fed, hopefully no thanks to the unsuspecting shore birds...








We're headed to LA in a few weeks and I am definitely itching for some saltwater sunsets. So cliche, I know but I am who I am! 



No comments:

Post a Comment