Thursday, September 29, 2016

Greece!

Y'all, I've been dreading this post because it's the end of my Europe pictures!
Oh well! On to the next adventure I suppose...

GREECE.
IS.
AMAZING!!!!!

The people are legitimately the friendliest we met abroad. We gave up our seats up for an elderly couple on the train and then they were trying to give their seats to another older couple and it lead to the most polite greek argument I've ever seen :)

We stayed in Athens. Our Airbnb was extra amazing. We were literally at the bottom of the Acropolis. The food was unreal.

I don't think it could have been more perfect! We took a day trip to Hydra (because y'all know I can't stay out of the sea) and the Greek islands are even more beautiful than the pictures!

We were really just blown away. I think I've said this every time but I really can't wait to go back!



























I'm so grateful that we got to go on such an incredible adventure together. Getting to experience these places with Keaton made it a billion times more special. I know there are blogs and blogs about how great solo travel is but I've done both and I much prefer being with Keaton. Trips like this change you  and that change can be tough to deal with if you don't have someone to share the change with. Just my opinion. 

Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment