Saturday, January 19, 2013

Reunited

I may not have mentioned this before but I have a best friend and her name is Kelsey. She lives in Kansas now and I miss her dearly because she is one of the only people that fully get my sense of humor (and that probably goes both ways...). We have been BFs since 5th grade though so needless to say, our relationship is strong enough to handle it.

BUT SHE IS HERE THIS WEEKEND!!!






We always make it count when we see each other now, so that's fun!




Also this...


Good times!


BTW---> I made it onto the Coast to Coast Challenge blog this week which was pretty flattering! You can check it out here and join in for future challenges!

Enjoy your 3 day weekend! I know I will!
-Listening to Of Monsters and Men: King and Lionheart


No comments:

Post a Comment