Friday, July 22, 2016

The City of Love

Y'all. Let's talk about Paris.

To be honest, I was expecting to be disappointed by Paris, which I realize sounds really stupid but let me explain.

Everyone talks about Paris like it's the most magical thing in the world, like a heaven on Earth, the greatest city in the world, etc, etc. So I was thinking "there's no way Paris can actually live up to the hype".

Welp. I was wrong. It's all that and more.

I really didn't take a lot of pictures while we were in Paris. I think it's because I was too busy being in total awe of literally every thing. We stayed in the 6th arrondissement and could walk to basically everything! I will definitely be seeing Paris again, it's just a matter of when. :)













Literally everywhere you look in Paris is beautiful. It's the weirdest thing ever. Seeing the eiffel tower sparkle at night is probably the most magical thing I have ever experienced and I may or may not have gotten a little emotional at how perfect it was. 

France, in general, is really a dream! 









No comments:

Post a Comment